The participants discussed the legislative agenda, Congressional relations with the White House, and committee and administrative re-organization plans.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Mark Mellman Pollster Mellman and Lazarus->Democratic Party
- William Pitts Floor Assistant U.S. House of Representatives->Michel, R. (R-IL)
- Wesley Pruden Managing Editor Washington Times
- Dennis Shea Counsel (Former) U.S. Senate
- Walter Joseph Stewart Secretary U.S. Senate
Mr. Broder spoke about the elections day results and previews the 104th Congress. Mr. Kearns received…
The participants took part in a photo opportunity, and answered several minutes of reporters questions about the…
Cities and the 104th Congress
Mr. Ashe discussed the outlook for the most important issues facing cities, including ending unfunded mandates,…
Mr. Panetta spoke to reporters about the transition from a Democratic leadership to a Republican one.