Television Coverage of Foreign Policy
The panelists discussed the coverage of foreign affairs by the television industry. Topics included changes in the coverage of foreign affairs and in the attitude of the public. The panelists also took questions from the audience.
People in this video
- Robert D. Hormats Vice Chairman Goldman Sachs
- Elaine Sciolino Correspondent New York Times->Diplomacy
- Brent Scowcroft National Security Adviser (Former) White House
- Sanford Socolow Representative Cronkite, Ward, and Company
- Garrick Utley Chief Foreign Correspondent ABC News->London
Television Coverage of International Conflict
In a session from the conference, “Television and Foreign Affairs,” the panel examined television coverage…
Use of Television in Foreign Policy Panel 3
Media news executives and newscasters discussed how foreign policy is affected by television. They pointed out…
Television and Foreign Affairs Day 2
What Is Different About Television?
Television, newspaper, and radio journalists described the history of television and how television images shape the…