Crime and Law Enforcement Issues
The participants discussed crime and law enforcement issues. They looked at which prevention methods work, and how much they cost. Following their prepared remarks, they answered questions fromthe audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Richard Angulo President and CEO Digital Products Corporation
- Martin Horn Executive Director New York (State)->Parole Division
- Janie Jeffers Branch Chief Federal Bureau of Prisons->National Office of Citizen Participation
- Jennifer Laszlo Founder and President Laszlo and Associates
- Joseph Lehman Commissioner Pennsylvania->Corrections Department
Best Campaign Commercials of 1994
Panelists analyzed the most effective 1994 political campaign commercials. They mentioned such issues as offensive…
Midterm Elections Analysis Panel 3
A panel of lobbyists analyzed yesterday’s midterm elections.
Midterm Elections Analysis Panel 1
Republican and Democratic political consultants analyzed yesterday’s midterm elections. Following prepared…
Midterm Elections Analysis Panel 2
The panelists discussed the election results, speculating as to whether the Republican-controlled 104th Congress would…