New Committee Organizational Meeting
Committee members discussed the organization of this new committee, including such issues as rules changes, the committee budget and subcommittee assignments. They also heard testimony from current House officers.
People in this video
- Robin Carle Clerk U.S. House of Representatives
- Scott Falkner Chief Administrative Officer U.S. House of Representatives
- James David Ford Chaplain U.S. House of Representatives
- John Lainhart Inspector General U.S. House of Representatives
- Wilson Livingood Sergeant-at-Arms U.S. House of Representatives
Contested House Elections
The House oversight committee met to discuss contested House elections, including the Connecticut second congressional…
Legislative Branch Appropriations
Committee members heard testimony on the fiscal year 1996 and the legislative branch appropriations.
1998 Legislative Appropriations
Committee members heard testimony from House officers concerning the 1998 budget for House operations. This…
House Committee Budgets Markup
Committee members discussed a range of issues, including committee budgets, the staffing of the chief…