1994 Congressional Earthquake
Party representatives, consultants, and interest group representatives reviewed the trends in the House and Senate races and talked about their import for American politics in the future.
People in this video
- Cook, Charles Publisher and Editor Cook Political Report
- Gaylord, Joseph Executive Director National Republican Congressional Cmte.
- Goldstein, Wilma Account Executive McCormick Group
- Greenberg, Stanley "Stan" B. President Greenberg-Lake Analysis Group
- Jacob, Paul Executive Director U.S. Term Limits
- Metaksa, Tanya Executive Director National Rifle Association Institute for Legislative Action
- Norquist, Grover President Americans for Tax Reform
- Reed, Ralph E. Jr. Executive Director Christian Coalition of America
The panelists each gave brief reactions to the elections from their various perspectives. The panelists then took…
1994 Elections Impact
Mr. Norquist and Mr. Greenberg debated the causes for and impact of the 1994 elections. They examined…
Congressional Term Limits
U.S. Term Limits announced a coalition effort with several other citizens groups proposing term limits for members of…
Democratic Party Outlook for 1996
Panelists speculated on the future of the Democratic Party and especially the 1996 elections.