1994 Congressional Earthquake
Party representatives, consultants, and interest group representatives reviewed the trends in the House and Senate races and talked about their import for American politics in the future.
People in this video
- Charles Cook Publisher and Editor Cook Political Report
- Joseph Gaylord Executive Director National Republican Congressional Cmte.
- Wilma Goldstein Account Executive McCormick Group
- Stanley "Stan" B. Greenberg President Greenberg-Lake Analysis Group
- Paul Jacob Executive Director U.S. Term Limits
- Tanya Metaksa Executive Director National Rifle Association Institute for Legislative Action
- Grover Norquist President Americans for Tax Reform
- Ralph E. Reed Jr. Executive Director Christian Coalition of America
The panelists each gave brief reactions to the elections from their various perspectives. The panelists then took…
1994 Elections Impact
Mr. Norquist and Mr. Greenberg debated the causes for and impact of the 1994 elections. They examined…
Congressional Term Limits
U.S. Term Limits announced a coalition effort with several other citizens groups proposing term limits for members of…
Democratic Party Outlook for 1996
Panelists speculated on the future of the Democratic Party and especially the 1996 elections.