Republican freshmen Senators talked to reporters about the delays in the debate on legislation to end unfunded mandates . The current Senate version of the legislation requires the federal government to provide funding for any mandate over $50 million.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Richard "Mike" Michael DeWine U.S. Senator [R] Ohio
- William "Bill" Frist U.S. Senator [R] Tennessee
- Rod Grams U.S. Senator [R] Minnesota
- James M. Inhofe U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- Jon Kyl U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Richard "Rick" Santorum U.S. Senator [R] Pennsylvania
- Olympia J. Snowe U.S. Senator [R] Maine