IRS Budget and Tax Fraud
Committee members heard testimony about the internal revenue service budget and tax fraud. Some of the issues discussed included computerizing the system, customer service, and fraudulent tax claims.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Brand, Phil Chief Compliance Officer Internal Revenue Service
- Buckley, Harry President H&R Block Tax Services, Inc.
- Dolan, Michael P. Deputy Commissioner Internal Revenue Service
- Edwards, Hazel Administrator General Accounting Office
- Martin, Michael Representative National Association of Enrolled Agents
- Richardson, Margaret Commissioner Internal Revenue Service
- Stathis, Jennie Representative General Accounting Office->General Government Division
- Westfall, Larry Executive Internal Revenue Service->Modernization
- Willis, Lynda Associate Director General Accounting Office->Tax Policy
IRS Misconduct Investigation
The committee heard testimony from IRS officials and other government employees on a recent government report detailing…
IRS Reform and Budget
Rep. Archer, government officials and others testified about the budget proposal of the Internal Revenue Service,…
Taxpayer Rights Review
The subcommittee heard suggestions for the development of a new version of the 1988 Taxpayer Bill of Rights to assure…
Internal Revenue Service Oversight
Committee members heard from I.R.S. and G.A.O. officials and others concerning how the Internal Revenue Service…