IRS Budget and Tax Fraud
Committee members heard testimony about the internal revenue service budget and tax fraud. Some of the issues discussed included computerizing the system, customer service, and fraudulent tax claims.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Phil Brand Chief Compliance Officer Internal Revenue Service
- Harry Buckley President H&R Block Tax Services, Inc.
- Michael P. Dolan Deputy Commissioner Internal Revenue Service
- Hazel Edwards Administrator General Accounting Office
- Michael Martin Representative National Association of Enrolled Agents
- Margaret Richardson Commissioner Internal Revenue Service
- Jennie Stathis Representative General Accounting Office->General Government Division
- Larry Westfall Executive Internal Revenue Service->Modernization
- Lynda Willis Associate Director General Accounting Office->Tax Policy
IRS Misconduct Investigation
The committee heard testimony from IRS officials and other government employees on a recent government report detailing…
IRS Reform and Budget
Rep. Archer, government officials and others testified about the budget proposal of the Internal Revenue Service,…
Taxpayer Rights Review
The subcommittee heard suggestions for the development of a new version of the 1988 Taxpayer Bill of Rights to assure…
Internal Revenue Service Oversight
Committee members heard from I.R.S. and G.A.O. officials and others concerning how the Internal Revenue Service…