Committee members heard testimony from representatives of the communications industry concerning telecommunications policy reform. Mr. Huber testified before the committee via satellite from New York.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Anne Bingaman Assistant Attorney General (Nominee, Former) Department of Justice
- Henry Geller Fellow Markle Foundation->Communications
- George Gilder Senior Fellow Discovery Institute
- Kenneth Gordon Chairman Massachusetts->Public Utilities Commission
- Peter W. Huber Fellow Manhattan Institute for Policy Research
- Larry Irving Assistant Secretary Department of Commerce->National Telecommunications and Information Administration
- John Mayo Professor University of Tennessee, Knoxville->Economics
- Lee Selwyn President Economics and Technologies, Inc.
- Clay "Tom" T. Whitehead President Whitehead Associates
Telecommunications Antitrust Issues
Committee members heard testimony from administration and telecommunications industry officials on the current status…
Telecommunications Policy Summit
The participants discussed federal, state and local telecommunications policy and ways in which the different levels of…
Telecommunications Act Part 1
Committee members heard testimony concerning legislation that would change telecommunications regulations. In this…
Committee members heard testimony about competition and consumer concerns in the communications industry that have…