Committee members heard testimony from representatives of the communications industry concerning telecommunications policy reform. Mr. Huber testified before the committee via satellite from New York.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bingaman, Anne Assistant Attorney General (Nominee, Former) Department of Justice
- Geller, Henry Fellow Markle Foundation->Communications
- Gilder, George Senior Fellow Discovery Institute
- Gordon, Kenneth Chairman Massachusetts->Public Utilities Commission
- Huber, Peter W. Fellow Manhattan Institute for Policy Research
- Irving, Larry Assistant Secretary Department of Commerce->National Telecommunications and Information Administration
- Mayo, John Professor University of Tennessee, Knoxville->Economics
- Selwyn, Lee President Economics and Technologies, Inc.
- Whitehead, Clay "Tom" T. President Whitehead Associates
Telecommunications Antitrust Issues
Committee members heard testimony from administration and telecommunications industry officials on the current status…
Telecommunications Policy Summit
The participants discussed federal, state and local telecommunications policy and ways in which the different levels of…
Telecommunications Act Part 1
Committee members heard testimony concerning legislation that would change telecommunications regulations. In this…
Committee members heard testimony about competition and consumer concerns in the communications industry that have…