1995 Farm Bill
Committee members heard testimony concerning 1995 farm legislation from food processing and farm interests and various experts.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Dennis Avery Director Hudson Institute->Global Food Issues
- Wayne Boutwell President National Council of Farmer Co-ops
- Dean Kleckner President American Farm Bureau Federation
- John Miller President Miller Milling Company
- Luther Tweeten Professor Ohio State University
- John Whitaker President Iowa->Farmers Union
- Doren Zumbach Director Iowa->Corn Growers Association
GATT Talks and Farm Issues
In 1986, the Uruguay round of international trade talks was launched with the purpose of reducing trade barriers in…
Agriculture Secretary Confirmation Part 1
Committee members heard testimony from Mr. Glickman concerning his view on agricultural policy. Each senator…
Agriculture Secretary Confirmation Part 2
Committee members questioned Mr. Glickman in ten-minute rounds.
Public Farm Bill Hearing
Secretary Glickman and the Agriculture Department began a series of hearings on the Agriculture Bill. House and…