National Anti-Drug Policy Part 2
The subcommittee reviewed President Clinton’s national drug control strategy. The witnessesses reviewed several administration policies aimed at curbing drug trafficking.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- James Copple Director Community Anti-Drug Coal. of America
- Bobby Heard Director Texans' War on Drugs->Program Services
- Todd Hedrick Student
- Tom Hedrick Representative Partnership for a Drug Free America
- Bridget Ryan Executive Director Best Foundation
- Paul Yost Commandant U.S. Coast Guard
National Drug Control Policy Part 1
The subcommittee reviewed President Clinton’s national drug control strategy. Mrs. Reagan the drug-free…
U.S.-Mexico Anti-Drug Efforts
Witnesses testified about the problem of drug trafficking across the Mexican border and the role Mexico must play in…
Zero Tolerance Drug Policy
The subcommittee held a hearing on U.S. government “zero tolerance” policy and confiscation of property of…
Drug Control Policy
Committee members heard testimony from Mr. Brown concerning national drug control policy.