Veterans Affairs Department Budget Proposal
Committee members heard testimony on the Veterans Affairs Department’s Budget for fiscal year 1996. The president’s fiscal year 1996 budget calls for $38 billion in spending for veterans programs, up a billion from last year.
People in this video
- Jesse Brown Secretary Department of Veterans Affairs
- Kenneth W. Kizer M.D. Director California->Health and Human Services Department
- James Magill Director Veterans of Foreign Wars->Legislative Affairs
- Russell Mank Director Paralyzed Veterans of America->Legislative Affairs
- Rick Surratt Assistant Director Disabled American Veterans->Legislation
- Carroll Williams Director American Legion->Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation
Veterans' Hospitals Reorganization
The committee heard testimony on the recent reorganization of the Veterans' Hospital System.
Fiscal Year 1989 Budget Proposal
The subcommittee hears testimony on the proposed budget estimates for the 1989 fiscal year for the Federal Emergency…
Fiscal Year 1989 Budget Proposals
The subcommittee hears testimony on proposed budgets for the 1989 fiscal year for the Federal Home Loan Bank, the…
Fiscal Year 1989 Budget for Housing & Urban Development