Future of Telecommunications
The panelists talked about the future of the communications industry.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Robert A. Iger President and COO Capital Cities/ABC Inc.
- Brian L. Roberts President Comcast
- Herbert Schlosser Representative Wertheim, Schroder and Company->Broadcasting and Entertainment Division
- Ivan G. Seidenberg President and CEO NYNEX Corporation
- Howard Stringer President CBS->Broadcast Group
- Brandon Tartikoff Chairman New World Entertainment
- Robert C. Wright President and CEO NBC Television
The Entertainment Industry
Network and cable television executives talked about the entertainment industry and the role of telephone…
Broadcasting and Cable in the Digital Age
Television executives discussed the challenges posed by conversion to digital broadcasting technology. They…
Television Networks, Cable and the Digital Future
Industry leaders spoke about the future of broadcasting. Among the issues they addressed were integrating new…
Growing Cable Industry
Mr. Malone talked about the continuing struggle between different media conglomerates such as telephone and cable…