The New Media
Following prepared remarks about new media and journalism, the participants answered questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Christian Anderson Publisher Colorado Springs Gazette Telegraph
- Ken Auletta Columnist New Yorker Magazine->Telecommunications
- James Cullen Vice Chairman Bell Atlantic->Board of Directors
- Andrew Grove President and CEO Intel Corporation
- L. John Haile Editor Orlando Sentinel
- Richard Harwood President Harwood Group
- Isaiah Poole Assistant Editor Asbury Park (NJ) Press->Features
Future of Journalism
The panelists discussed how journalism may change with new technology.
News Media and the Public
In a forum entitled, “Journalism Values: Who Are We?,” editors talked about balance, fairness and wholeness…
Prime Minister talked about the current state of Canada-U.S. relations.
Panelists talked about the Republican legislative agenda and the current political situation for the two major…