Future of Journalism
The panelists discussed how journalism may change with new technology.
People in this video
- Aregood, Richard Editor Newark Star-Ledger->Editorial Page
- Balough, Maggie Editor (Former) Austin American-Statesman
- Byrd, Joann Ombudsman Washington Post
- Kramer, Joel Publisher Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Lawrence, David Publisher Miami Herald
- Morton, John Correspondent American Journalism Review
- Wesley, Doug Representative Hall-Wesley Consulting Group
The New Media
Following prepared remarks about new media and journalism, the participants answered questions from the audience.
Prime Minister talked about the current state of Canada-U.S. relations.
Mexico's Problems and Progress
President Zedillo talked about current conditions in Mexico, and Mexican efforts to deal with such problems as the…
American Society of Newspaper Editors
Ms. Alexander spoke about the arts' benefits for society and why the federal government should help fund…