Future of Journalism
The panelists discussed how journalism may change with new technology.
People in this video
- Richard Aregood Editor Newark Star-Ledger->Editorial Page
- Maggie Balough Editor (Former) Austin American-Statesman
- Joann Byrd Ombudsman Washington Post
- Joel Kramer Publisher Minneapolis Star Tribune
- David Lawrence Publisher Miami Herald
- John Morton Correspondent American Journalism Review
- Doug Wesley Representative Hall-Wesley Consulting Group
The New Media
Following prepared remarks about new media and journalism, the participants answered questions from the audience.
Prime Minister talked about the current state of Canada-U.S. relations.
Mexico's Problems and Progress
President Zedillo talked about current conditions in Mexico, and Mexican efforts to deal with such problems as the…
American Society of Newspaper Editors
Ms. Alexander spoke about the arts' benefits for society and why the federal government should help fund…