Contract on Congress: Is the Media Fair?
Panelists discussed how the media covered the activities and personalities during the first 100 days of the 104th Congress.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Michael Barone Senior Writer U.S. News and World Report
- Ellen Hume Senior Fellow Annenberg Washington Program
- Bernard Kalb Spokesman (Former) Department of State
- S. "Bob" Robert Lichter Co-Director Center for Media and Public Affairs
- Tom Rosenstiel Correspondent Newsweek->Congress
Media Investigations and President Clinton
The panelists discussed President Clinton’s relationship with the media and the findings of a new report on the…
What Do People Want From the Media?
Participants briefed reporters on a recent survey of public opinions of the media. The poll was taken of 3,000…
Campaign Commercials and Truth Boxes
Reporters discussed ways they have used to evaluate and report on candidate advertisements that air on…
Congress First 100 Days Review
The participants talked about the media’s coverage of the first 100 days of the 104th Congress. They also…