Contract on Congress: Is the Media Fair?
Panelists discussed how the media covered the activities and personalities during the first 100 days of the 104th Congress.
People in this video
- Barone, Michael Senior Writer U.S. News and World Report
- Hume, Ellen Senior Fellow Annenberg Washington Program
- Kalb, Bernard Spokesman (Former) Department of State
- Lichter, S. "Bob" Robert Co-Director Center for Media and Public Affairs
- Rosenstiel, Tom Correspondent Newsweek->Congress
Media Investigations and President Clinton
The panelists discussed President Clinton’s relationship with the media and the findings of a new report on the…
What Do People Want From the Media?
Participants briefed reporters on a recent survey of public opinions of the media. The poll was taken of 3,000…
Campaign Commercials and Truth Boxes
Reporters discussed ways they have used to evaluate and report on candidate advertisements that air on…
Congress First 100 Days Review
The participants talked about the media’s coverage of the first 100 days of the 104th Congress. They also…