Media and Military in the Vietnam War
Panelists discussed whether the media hurt or helped U.S. policy in Vietnam during the war. They also took questions from the audience.
People in this video
- Friedheim, Jerry President American Newspaper Publishers Assn.
- Lawrence, William Official Freedom Forum->First Amendment Center
- North, Don Director Northstar Productions->Media Relations
- Troute, Dennis Representative Image Television
- Zorthian, Barry Spokesman (Former) Department of State->Saigon
Media after Vietnam
Panelists talked about how war reporting and press relations with the military have changed since the Vietnam…
Media Coverage of the Vietnam War
Reporters and scholars discussed media coverage of the Vietnam War twenty years after the conflict ended. Topics…
War Correspondents Reunion: Vietnam Part 2
Former Vietnam War correspondents talked about their experiences while covering the conflict after U.S. troops pulled…
1968 and the Vietnam War
Panelists reflected on 1968 and the Vietnam war. They discussed the idea that media reporting directly affected…