Economic Sanctions and Foreign Policy
Participants discussed whether economic sanctions are appropriate and efficient instruments of U.S. foreign policy.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Christopher DeMuth President American Enterprise Institute
- Shaun Donnelly Official Department of State
- Julius Katz Chief Negotiator (Former) Department of Commerce->NAFTA
- Zalmay Khalilzad Director RAND Corporation->Strategy and Doctrine Program
- Richard Perle Resident Fellow American Enterprise Institute
- Ben J. Wattenberg Senior Fellow American Enterprise Institute
Foreign Aid Objectives
Mr. Summers and Mr. Wolfowitz analyzed the geopolitical, economic, and humanitarian rationales for foreign…
America's Role in World Affairs
As part of a forum entitled, “U.S. Role in International Affairs,” journalists and foreign affairs…
CIA Estimates of Soviet Military Expenditures
Scholars discussed the institute’s newest publication about how the C.I.A. estimated the former Soviet…