Fixing Farm Policy
Former Congressman Penny and others announced a new Progressive Foundation report called, “Ending Agricultural Entitlements: How to Fix Farm Policy.” Rep. Dooley is a member of the House Agriculture Committee.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Calvin Dooley U.S. Representative [D] California
- Will Marshall Founder and President Progressive Policy Institute
- Timothy J. Penny Member Concord Coalition->Board of Directors
- C. Ford Runge Professor University of Minnesota->Agricultural Policy
- John Schnittker Undersecretary (Former) Department of Agriculture
U.S. Aid to Former Soviet Union
Ambassador Robert Strauss discussed the food situation in the independent states of the former Soviet…
The House suspended the rules and passed H.R. 3029, the Food, Agriculture, Conservation, and Trade Act Amemdments of…
General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade
Proponents of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), talked with reporters about the trade bill. If…
Washington Tuesday Journal
Current news events and political issues were examined through reviews of the morning newspapers; interviews with…