Telecommunications Haves and Have Nots
Panelists discussed access to telecommunications technologies and how newly proposed regulations affect citizens' access to such rapidly changing technologies.
People in this video
- Berlyn, Deborah Representative National Assn. State Util. Consumer Adv.
- Corn-Revere, Robert Attorney
- Hudgins, Edward L. Director Cato Institute->Regulatory Studies
- Leighton, Wayne Representative Center for Market Processes
- Maines, Patrick President Media Institute
- Sussman, Vic Senior Editor U.S. News and World Report
The Future of the Telecommunications Industry
Mr. Thompson discussed the current state and the future of the telecommunications industry, including the recently…
Mr. Magaziner spoke about the administration initiative to promote commerce on the Internet over the past ten…
The New Media Marketplace
Craig Dubow spoke about the modern media marketplace. He talked about the changes that had occurred in recent…
Funding of Federal Communications Commission
Chairman Hundt talked to reporters about a Senate appropriations subcommittee’s proposal that would cut the…