Overlap of Federal Government Programs
Committee members examined the extent and cost of agencies performing duplicate work and ways to reduce the amount of overlap.
People in this video
- Curro, Michael Analyst General Accounting Office
- Davis, William Executive Director U.S. Commission on Intergovernmental Rel
- Irving, Susan Economist General Accounting Office
- Norwood, Janet Commissioner (Former) Department of Labor->Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Stanton, Thomas H. Fellow Johns Hopkins University->Center for the Study of American Govt.
Criminal Tracking Computer System
The committee heard testimony on the effectiveness of a proposal for a national computer system which would allow…
U.S. Archivist Nomination
Committee members held a confirmation hearing for former Governor John Carlin to be archivist of the United…
Committee members heard testimony from witnesses concerning regulatory reform issues, including whether cost/benefit…
Washington Thursday Journal
Current news events and political issues were examined through reviews of the morning newspapers; interviews with…