Contingency Plan for Bosnia
Secretary Perry and General Shalikashvili testified on funding for U.S. military operations in areas such as Bosnia. The subcommittee is examining contingency plans and trying to determine their possible impact on the defense budget.
People in this video
- Dicks, Norman "Norm" U.S. Representative [D] Washington
- Hamre, John J. Comptroller Department of Defense
- Perry, William J. Secretary Department of Defense
- Shalikashvili, John Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Young, C. "Bill" W. U.S. Representative [R] Florida
Defense Department Budget Part 2
The witnesses outlined the defense department’s budget request for fiscal year 1996 and testified on readiness…
Defense Department Budget Part 1
The witnesses outlined the administration’s defense budget request for fiscal year 1996 and testified on…
Defense Department Authorization
The committee heard testimony from Secretary Perry and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Shalikashvili on the Defense…
Fiscal Year 1995 Defense Budget
In the second session of the day, Defense Department officials testified concerning the 1995 budget.