The committee examined the administrative operations of the House of Representatives, including changing postal offices, downsizing several operations and modernizing computer technology.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Thomas Anfinson Accountant U.S. House of Representatives->Finance Office
- Stacy Carlson Staff Director Oversight
- Rick Endnes Deputy Associate Administrator U.S. House of Representatives->Information Systems
- Scot Faulkner Chief Administrative Officer U.S. House of Representatives
- Kay Ford Associate Administrator U.S. House of Representatives->Human Resources
- Carole Kordich U.S. House of Representatives->Media Services
- Ben Lusby Deputy Associate Administrator U.S. House of Representatives->Publications
- Donald Mutersbaugh Associate Administrator U.S. House of Representatives->Information Resources
U.S. House Accounting Guidelines
The committee discussed proposals to combine three member expense accounts into one, adopt a streamlined congressional…
Legislative Branch Appropriations
Committee members heard testimony on the fiscal year 1996 and the legislative branch appropriations.
House Committee Budgets Markup
Committee members discussed a range of issues, including committee budgets, the staffing of the chief…
Contested House Elections
The House oversight committee met to discuss contested House elections, including the Connecticut second congressional…