U.S. Capitol Visitors Center
Committee members heard testimony concerning the construction of a new Capitol visitors center under the East plaza under House Resolution 1230.
People in this video
- Livingood, Wilson Sergeant-at-Arms U.S. House of Representatives
- Tabs, Winston Representative Library of Congress
- White, George Architect (Former) U.S. Capitol
- Wood, Peggy President Guild of Professional Tour Guides
- Mica, John U.S. Representative [R] Florida
Architect and Printing Office Budget Proposal
Committee members heard testimony on the Architect and Printing Office’s budget request for next fiscal year.
Washington Thursday Journal
Current news events and political issues were examined through reviews of the morning newspapers; interviews with…
Capitol Architect's Fiscal Year '96
Committee members heard testimony from Mr. White about the Capitol architect’s fiscal year 1996…
Legislative Branch Appropriations
Committee members heard testimony on the fiscal year 1996 and the legislative branch appropriations.