The panelists discussed the art of editorial cartooning and its place in the media. They also answered questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Tony Auth Editorial Cartoonist Philadelphia Inquirer
- Paul Conrad Editorial Cartoonist Los Angeles Times
- Jeff Danziger Editorial Cartoonist Christian Science Monitor
- Mike Luckovich Editorial Cartoonist Atlanta Constitution
- Pat Oliphant Editorial Cartoonist Universal Press Syndicate
- Mike Peters Editorial Cartoonist Dayton Daily News
- Ted Rall Editorial Cartoonist San Francisco Chronicle
The participants discussed how editorial cartooning has changed over time. They also focused on each…
Political Cartoons in the 1990s
Five political cartoonists discussed their satirical work and displayed some of their favorite cartoons. After…
Washington Journal: Wednesday
Current news events and political issues were examined through reviews of the morning newspapers; interviews with…
Mr. Danziger discussed the process of designing editorial cartoons and their role as political…