Media Coverage of Congress
In a forum entitled, “Reporting on Newt’s Congress,” Mr. Blankley described his perspective as press secretary for House Speaker Gingrich. The other panelists discussed media coverage of Congress and how it has changed.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Fred Barnes Executive Editor Weekly Standard, The
- Tony Blankley Press Secretary U.S. House of Representatives->Gingrich, N. (R-GA)
- Neal B. Freeman President Blackwell Corporation
- Morton M. Kondracke Executive Editor Roll Call
- Tom Rosenstiel Correspondent Newsweek->Congress
Politics, the Media and Humor
Mr. Safer moderated a discussion of political humor by press secretaries, political consultants and comedians.
Talk Shows and Democracy
In a forum sponsored by the International Society of Political Psychologists, panelists discussed the rise of talk…
Contract on Congress: Is the Media Fair?
Panelists discussed how the media covered the activities and personalities during the first 100 days of the 104th…
How to Cover the White House
Participants talked about how to cover the White House effectively as media correspondents. They also took…