Endangered Species Act Part 2
Committee members heard testimony concerning the reauthorization of the Endangered Species Act. Many Republicans hope to change how the legislation is implemented as part of their overall effort toward regulatory reform.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Michael Clegg Professor University of California, Riverside->Genetics
- Judy DeHose Member White Mountain Apache Tribe->Tribal Council
- Gregg Easterbrook Editor Newsweek
- John Harja Chairman Western Governors' Association->Working Group on Endangered Species Act
- William "Bob" Robert Irvin Deputy Vice President Center for Marine Conservation
- Dick Knox State Representative
- Jane Lubchenco Professor Oregon State University->Zoology
- David Mazour Assistant Manager Central Nebraska Public Power and Irrig.
- Stuart Pimm Professor University of Tennessee, Knoxville->Ecology
- Mark Plummer Senior Fellow Discovery Institute
- Dave Schmidt Commissioner Linn County, OR
- Emily Swanson State Representative
Endangered Species Act Reauthorization
Committee members heard testimony from various government officials and interest group representatives on the…
Endangered Species Act Part 1
Committee members heard testimony from administration officials concerning the reauthorization of the Endangered…
Human Health and Biodiversity
Endangered Species Act
Mr. Irvin talked about the status of endangered species and the history and future of the Endangered Species…