Bosnian Arms Embargo Debate
Senators continued to debate a resolution that calls for the U.S. to unilaterally lift the arms embargo against Bosnia. The resolution passed by a 69 to 29 vote.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Thomas "Tom" A. Daschle U.S. Senator [D] South Dakota
- Christopher "Chris" J. Dodd U.S. Senator [D] Connecticut
- Robert "Bob" Joseph Dole U.S. Senator [R] Kansas
- Joseph "Joe" Lieberman U.S. Senator [D] Connecticut
- John W. Warner U.S. Senator [R] Virginia
Bosnian Arms Embargo Bill Veto
Senators reacted to President Clinton’s veto of legislation that requires him to lift the arms embargo against…
Senator Packwood Ethics Investigation Debate
Senators discussed the Ethics Committee’s investigation into allegations against Senator Packwood. Senator…