Preserving Future of Medicare
Participants spoke about the crisis facing the Medicare system and their solutions to the problem.
People in this video
- Paul Coverdell U.S. Senator [R] Georgia
- Robert "Bob" Joseph Dole U.S. Senator [R] Kansas
- Newt Gingrich U.S. Representative [R] Georgia
- Jake Hansen Vice President Seniors Coalition->Government Affairs
- Jerry J. Jasinowski President National Association of Manufacturers
- Michael Kramer Physician New York, NY
- Timothy J. Penny Member Concord Coalition->Board of Directors
- Tom Schatz President Citizens Against Government Waste
- Charlotte Stone Recipient New York (State)->Medicare
- David M. Walker Assistant Secretary Department of Labor->Pension and Welfare Benefits Admin.
Republican Medicare Reform
At the first meeting between the full Republican Senate and House conferences in decades, Speaker Gingrich and Majority…
House and Senate Republicans met to hear from their leaders on a variety of topics, including the 1996 elections.
Speaker Gingrich and Senator Dole talked to Republican members of Congress about the agenda for the rest of the 104th…