In continued testimony, presidential and vice presidential aides testified on the handling of office files after the suicide of deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster in 1993.
People in this video
- Burton, Bill Staff Director (Former) White House->Office of the Chief of Staff
- Chertoff, Michael Majority Counsel Senate Special Whitewater Committee
- Gergen, David R. Counselor White House
- McLarty, Thomas "Mack" F. III Senior Adviser White House
- Quinn, Jack Chief of Staff White House->Office of the Vice President
On the 24th day of special Whitewater hearings, members discussed the possible subpoena of White House documents.
Whitewater Investigation Business Meeting
Committee members discussed the next stages in their investigation into the death of Deputy White House Counsel Vincent…
The committee continued its investigation of circumstances surrounding the death of Deputy White House Counsel Vincent…
Whitewater Investigation Part 1
Committee members heard further testimony concerning the investigations into Madison Guaranty Savings and…