Social Security Privatization Project
Participants talked to reporters about two reports on privatizing the Social Security system.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Dorcas R. Hardy Commissioner (Former) Social Security Administration
- Timothy J. Penny Member Concord Coalition->Board of Directors
- Jose Pinera Minister (Former) Chile->Labor
- William Shipman Consultant
- Michael D. Tanner Director Cato Institute->Project on Social Security Choice
Is a Budget Train Wreck Inevitable?
Participants discussed the budget debate between Congress and President Clinton over the thirteen appropriations bills…
Presidential Health Care Proposal
The speakers critiqued President Clinton’s Health Care Plan on the basis of costs, ethics, financing, and…
Funding Faith-Based Initiatives
Participants talked about proposals to fund faith-based charities and initiatives. Among the issues they addressed…
Social Security Issues
Commission members questioned witnesses about the outlook for the Social Security program, as well as potential changes…