Washington Legislative Day
During a day-long seminar for Tennessee business leaders, members of Congress and administration officials talked about legislation now before Congress.
People in this video
- Richard "Dick" K. Armey U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Thomas "Tom" A. Daschle U.S. Senator [D] South Dakota
- John James Duncan Jr. U.S. Representative [R] Tennessee
- C. Boyden Gray Counsel (Former) White House
- Alice M. Rivlin Director Office of Management and Budget
House Speaker Luncheon Speech
Speaker Gingrich spoke to Tennessee business leaders about Medicare and other issues facing Congress.
Budget Reconciliation Legislation
Representative Armey, chairman of the House Republican conference committee, discussed the status of the Budget…
The Speaker of the House made a series of appointments, including several recommendations to the Canada-United States…
Government Shutdown Joint Meeting
The committees heard testimony on the effects of a possible government shutdown if federal budget legislation is not…