War Correspondents Reunion: World War II
World War II news correspondents reminisced about their experiences covering the events of the war. They examined these events from both perspectives, as eyewitnesses and as journalists.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Dan DeLuce Correspondent (Former) Associated Press
- Bernard Kalb Moderator CNN->Reliable Source
- Joseph Laitin Correspondent (Former) Reuters News Service
- Andy Rooney Correspondent CBS->60 Minutes
- Howard K. Smith Anchor (Former) ABC Television
- Frank Tremain Correspondent (Former) United Press International
War Correspondents Reunion: Vietnam Part 2
Former Vietnam War correspondents talked about their experiences while covering the conflict after U.S. troops pulled…
1968 and the Vietnam War
Panelists reflected on 1968 and the Vietnam war. They discussed the idea that media reporting directly affected…
30th Anniversary of "60 Minutes"
A panel of its editors and correspondents discussed the history of “60 Minutes,” the CBS news magazine…
War Correspondents Reunion: Vietnam Part 1
Former war correspondents talked about their experiences during the Vietnam war from the early 1960s to the pullout of…