Economic Awards Dinner
Chairman Greenspan was presented with the Economic Patriot Award, following which he talked about federal budget and deficit issues. After prepared remarks by several speakers, questions from the audience were answered.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Alan Greenspan Chair Federal Reserve->Board of Governors
- Peter G. Peterson Co-Founder and President Concord Coalition
- Warren B. Rudman Co-Founder Concord Coalition
- Paul Tsongas Co-Founder Concord Coalition
- Paul A. Volcker Chair (Former) Federal Reserve->Board of Governors
Economic Patriot Dinner
The Concord Coalition honored Senators Simpson and Kerrey at their annual Economic Patriot Dinner. In their…
Creation of the Concord Coalition
Fmr. Sen. Tsongas and Sen. Rudman participated in a news conference in New York City to announce the…
Participants talked with reporters about saving federal dollars for the future through budget policy, tax cuts, and…
Concord Coalition Opening Remarks
The Concord Coalition is a bipartisan organization that focuses on eliminating the federal budget deficit through…