Budget Reconciliation Conference
House and Senate Budget Committee conferees worked on a final version of the budget reconciliation bill, which attempts to balance the federal budget in seven years.
People in this video
- David E. Bonior U.S. Representative [D] Michigan
- Eligio "Kika" De la Garza U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Pete V. Domenici U.S. Senator [R] New Mexico
- James Exon U.S. Senator [D] Nebraska
- Sam M. Gibbons U.S. Representative [D] Florida
- John R. Kasich U.S. Representative [R] Ohio
- James Kolbe U.S. Representative [R] Arizona
- William V. Roth Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Delaware
- Martin Olav Sabo U.S. Representative [D] Minnesota
- Alan K. Simpson U.S. Senator [R] Wyoming
- Louise Slaughter U.S. Representative [D] New York
- James "Strom" Strom Thurmond U.S. Senator [R] South Carolina
- Henry Waxman U.S. Representative [D] California
Congressional budget negotiators briefed reporters on their meeting with Congressional Budget Office director June…
Republicans and Democrats talked with reporters about federal budget negotiations.
Democratic and Republican budget negotiators briefed reporters on the results of their latest…
Budget Reconciliation: Status Report
Participants discussed the areas of budget disagreement, and how they can be reconciled.