The Oversight subcommittee held a hearing on work done by the National Acid Precipitation Assessment Program to prevent acid rain and the Administration’s report on U.S.-Canadian air pollution programs.
People in this video
- Frank E. Dunkle Director Department of the Interior
- Teresa Gorman Staff Member Energy & Commerce->Oversight and Investigations
- Eugene Hester Associate Director for Natural Resources National Park Service
- Larry Kulp Executive Director National Acid Precipitation Assessment Program->Assessment Program
- J. Dexter Peach Assistant Comptroller General General Accounting Office
- Daniel K. Steed Administrator Department of Transportation->National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Lee Thomas Administrator Environmental Protection Agency
- John D. Dingell Jr. U.S. Representative [D] Michigan
- Gerald Sikorski U.S. Representative [D] Minnesota
- James "Jim" Slattery U.S. Representative [D] Kansas
- Doug Walgren U.S. Representative [D] Pennsylvania
Environmental Protection Agency Contracts
The committee heard testimony on the collapse of contract management at the Environmental Protection Agency.
Commerce in the Constitution
Health Effects of Lead - P.M.
The subcommittee heard testimony concerning the dangerous levels of lead in housewares and the related subjects of…
Health Effects of Lead - A.M.
The subcommittee held a hearing on dangerous levels of lead in housewares. Only a portion of this hearing was broadcast.