The Oversight subcommittee held a hearing on work done by the National Acid Precipitation Assessment Program to prevent acid rain and the Administration’s report on U.S.-Canadian air pollution programs.
People in this video
- Dunkle, Frank E. Director Department of the Interior
- Gorman, Teresa Staff Member Energy & Commerce->Oversight and Investigations
- Hester, Eugene Associate Director for Natural Resources National Park Service
- Kulp, Larry Executive Director National Acid Precipitation Assessment Program->Assessment Program
- Peach, J. Dexter Assistant Comptroller General General Accounting Office
- Steed, Daniel K. Administrator Department of Transportation->National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Thomas, Lee Administrator Environmental Protection Agency
- Dingell, John D. Jr. U.S. Representative [D] Michigan
- Sikorski, Gerald U.S. Representative [D] Minnesota
- Slattery, James "Jim" U.S. Representative [D] Kansas
- Walgren, Doug U.S. Representative [D] Pennsylvania
Environmental Protection Agency Contracts
The committee heard testimony on the collapse of contract management at the Environmental Protection Agency.
Commerce in the Constitution
Health Effects of Lead - P.M.
The subcommittee heard testimony concerning the dangerous levels of lead in housewares and the related subjects of…
Health Effects of Lead - A.M.
The subcommittee held a hearing on dangerous levels of lead in housewares.
Only a portion of this hearing was broadcast.…