Minority Hiring in Intelligence Agencies
The committee heard testimony on hiring practices in intelligence agencies, focusing on the hiring of minorities.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Robert Bryant Assistant Director Federal Bureau of Investigation->National Security
- John M. Deutch Director Central Intelligence Agency
- J. "Mike" Michael McConnell Director National Security Agency
- Kenneth Minihan Director Defense Intelligence Agency
- Nora Slatkin Chief Operating Officer Central Intelligence Agency
Witnesses testified about the sufficiency of intelligence information on Iraq prior to launching military operations in…
National Intelligence and Cultural Understanding
Witnesses testified about ways to make U.S. intelligence service members more diverse in language skills, and ethnic…
Warrentless Domestic Surveillance
Witnesses testified about the Foreign Intelligence Security Act (FISA) and extending legislation permitting wider use…
National Security Assessment
At the annual security threat hearing, heads of intelligence agencies reported on potential future threats to the…