Government Shutdown Impact on Small Business
Democratic leaders briefed reporters on the impact of the partial government shutdown on small businesses, including loan processing, disbursement and collection and counseling services.
People in this video
- Richard A. Gephardt U.S. Representative [D] Missouri
- Phil Lader Administrator Small Business Administration
- Gary Petrazzuolo Businessman
- Charles S. Robb U.S. Senator [D] Virginia
- Mi Rubenacker Businesswoman
- Chuck E. Schumer U.S. Representative [D] New York
Furloughed Worker Loans
Democratic leaders and others briefed reporters on the status of federal workers and citizens during the government…
Managed Health Care Orientation
Democratic members of Congress discussed legislation on the patients bill of rights. They focused on how the bill…
Republican leaders talked with reporters about the stalled budget negotiations.
Senate Minority Leader News Conference
Senator Daschle talked with reporters about several issues, including the upcoming vote on the welfare reform…