The Marshall Plan Legacy
As part of a symposium commemorating the Marshall Plan, a recovery plan for Europe after World War II, Mr. Goodpaster and panelists described how the idea behind the Marshall Plan can be used today and in the future.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Albert Beveridge President Marshall (George C.) Foundation
- Hodding Carter III Professor University of Maryland, College Park->Journalism
- Andrew J. Goodpaster Chairman Atlantic Council of the U.S.
- Lincoln Gordon Scholar Brookings Institution
- Philip Kaiser Ambassador United States->Hungary
- Malcolm Lovell President National Planning Association
- Rozanne Ridgway Assistant Secretary (Former) Department of State->European Affairs
- Charles Weiss Adviser (Former) World Bank->Science and Technology Affairs
Information Technology and Foreign Policy
In a symposium commemorating the Marshall Plan in post-World War II Europe, the panelists discussed the information…
Building Bridges Toward a New Europe
In a symposium commemorating the Marshall Plan, Minister Handziski talked about his hopes for peace in Europe and…
The Marshall Legacy Initiative
Secretary Perry described the symposium as the kickoff of the Marshall Legacy Initiative by the U.S. government over…
U.S. Foreign Policy
In a symposium commemorating the Marshall Plan, Rep. Livingston, chair of the House Appropriations Committee, and…