Dynamics of Leadership in the Political Arena
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Lee Atwater Chairman Republican National Committee
- John D. Dingell Jr. U.S. Representative [D] Michigan
- Patricia De Stacy Harrison President National Women's Economic Alliance
- Barbara Greene Kilberg Director White House->Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Susan King Correspondent WJLA-TV, Washington, DC
- Irene Natividad Chair National Women's Political Caucus
- Linda Peek Vice President Robinson, Lake, Lerer and Montgomery
- Edward Rollins Co-Chairman National Republican Congressional Cmte.
National Political Conventions, Part 1
The commission examines issues related to the scheduling and media coverage of the national political conventions.
Diane Rehm Radio Talk Show
Ms. King, sitting in for Diane Rehm, moderated a roundtable discussion on current political affairs during a radio…
General Agreements on Tariffs and Trade
Mr. Dingell talked with reporters about the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) and the legislative…
State of U.S. Politics
Mr. Rollins spoke about what he sees as the major problems with U.S. politics, especially the increasing cynicism…