Economic and Budget Issues
Senate Budget Committee Chairman Kasich, Mr. Greenspan, and Mr. Panetta spoke to the governors about the federal budget and the U.S. economy. They focused on the forces driving the American economy and the changes occurring in the economy.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John R. Kasich U.S. Representative [R] Ohio
- Michael Lowry Governor [D] Washington
- Bob Miller Governor [D] Nevada
- Leon E. Panetta Chief of Staff White House
- Tommy Thompson Governor Wisconsin
- George V Voinovich Governor [R] Ohio
Governors from across the nation met for the National Governors' Association winter meeting in Washington,…
Improving Government Service
Members of the National Governors' Association met in Washington, DC, and wrapped up their four day winter meeting with…
In the plenary session of the winter meeting, members discussed work force issues and welfare reform. Governors,…
NGA Closing News Conference
The governors talked with reporters about the just-finished winter meeting of the NGA. They praised the bipartisan…