Cable Television and Campaign 96
The panelists discussed how their cable networks are covering the 1996 presidential campaign.
People in this video
- John D. Evans President Washington Metropolitan Cable Club
- Chris Matthews Bureau Chief San Francisco Examiner->Washington Bureau
- Steven Scully Producer C-SPAN
- Frank Sesno Host CNN->Late Edition
- Susan Swain Executive Vice President C-SPAN
Cable Industry Issues
Mr. West spoke about his tenure as leader of Broadcasting Magazine. The discussion focused on the future of the…
CNN International Perspective
Several representatives of the Cable News Network media organization participated in a forum in the Washington…
Current Media Issues
The speakers discussed the role of the media in the political arena.
Presidential Candidates and the Cable Industry
Former representatives spoke about potential outcomes of the 2000 election. Among the topics they addressed were…