1996 Legislative Outlook
Four members of Congress discussed various items on the 1996 legislative agenda which would impact businesses, including the budget and debt limit and trade issues. They also talked about the Republican presidential race.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Meryl Comer Vice President U.S. Chamber of Commerce->Communications Development
- Victor "Vic" Herbert Fazio U.S. Representative [D] California
- R. Bruce Josten Senior Vice President U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Charles S. Robb U.S. Senator [D] Virginia
- Alan K. Simpson U.S. Senator [R] Wyoming
- Robert "Bob" S. Walker U.S. Representative [R] Pennsylvania