Ground Water Quality
The subcommittee heard testimony on ground water quality and agriculture in the United States. Members listened to individuals from various states, with the goal of developing a uniform water quality policy that would work in each state.
People in this video
- Tom Balestero Director University of New Hampshire->Water Resources
- George E. Brown Jr. U.S. Representative [D] California
- Dan Glickman U.S. Representative [D] Kansas
- Roger Gold Chairman University of Nebraska->Entomology
- Joe Harkins Director Kansas Water Office
- Ray Miller Vice President University of Maryland, College Park
- Pat Roberts U.S. Representative [R] Kansas
- Roberta Savage Executive Director Association of State and Interstate Water Pollution Control Administrators
News Review: State EPA Report
The subcommittee held a hearing to review the EPA’s pesticides regulatory program.
Environment for Bilateral Trade
The Senate Environment and Public Works subcommittee on Hazardous Wastes and Toxic Substances held a hearing on S.1792…