Panelists discussed campaign issues from the broadcast journalism perspective. They examined issues such as the media’s role in the presidential campaign and also answered written questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Floyd Abrams Attorney Cahill, Gordon, and Reindel->Constitutional Law
- Hal Bruno Director ABC News->Politics
- Tom Hannon Correspondent CNN
- Beth O'Connell Correspondent NBC Television->News
- Susan Zirinsky Senior Producer CBS
Media and the 1992 Presidential Campaign
The International Radio & Television Society sponsored a forum on the media coverage of the 1992 presidential…
Media, Politics & Elections in the 1990's
The panelists talked about the relationships among the media, politics and the 1990 elections. Topics included…
The Media and Political Campaigns
Major network executives and political consultants addressed the American Association of Political Consultants on the…
Polling and the Press
This panel discussed how polls are utilized by the press. Among the specific topics addressed were the…