Chemical Weapons Proliferation
Committee held hearings on the nature and extent of the threat for chemical and biological weapons proliferation.
People in this video
- Webster, William H. Director Central Intelligence Agency
- Helms, Jesse U.S. Senator [R] North Carolina
- Lugar, Richard "Dick" G. U.S. Senator [R] Indiana
- Pell, Claiborne U.S. Senator [D] Rhode Island
- Simon, Paul U.S. Senator [D] Illinois
Chemical Weapons Use
The committee held hearings to review the results of the recent Paris Conference on chemical weapons use, and how to…
Defense & Arms Control Policies
Committee resumed hearings on the future of U.S.-Soviet relations, focusing on defense and arms control policy.
Arms Sales to Saudi Arabia
The subcommittee assessed an executive branch proposal for a $3.1 billion sale of 315 M-182 tanks and other military…
Conventional Forces in Europe
The committee heard testimony from James Woolsey, the U.S. representative to the negotiations of the conventional…