Global Weapons Production
The subcommittee heard testimony recommending responses to the creation and storage of nuclear weapons material in the former Soviet Union.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Robert Blitzer Chief Federal Bureau of Investigation->Domestic Terrorism
- Charles Curtis Deputy Secretary Department of Energy
- Alan Edelman Minority Counsel Senate Governmental Affairs Committee->Investigations Subcommittee
- Connie Fenchel Director U.S. Customs Service->Strategic Investigations
- Thomas McNamara Assistant Secretary Department of State->Political Military Affairs
- Frank L. Miller Deputy Assistant Secretary (Former) Department of Defense
- Gordon Oehler Director (Former) Central Intelligence Agency->Non-Proliferation Center
- John F. Sopko Deputy Minority Counsel Senate Governmental Affairs Committee->Investigations Subcommittee
- Sam Nunn U.S. Senator [D] Georgia
The committee heard testimony concerning money-laundering.
The subcommittee heard testimony on the protection of Defense Department computer programs, a national security…
Terrorist Threat to the Olympics
Committee members heard testimony from law enforcement specialists concerning the terrorist threat to the summer…
Proposal to Abolish Energy Department
Committee members heard testimony from Rep. Tiahrt, the author of House legislation to abolish the Department of…