U.S. Capital Renovations
Participants gathered to open an exhibit on the “Monumental Core Plan,” which would attempt to reemphasize memorials, federal buildings and museums as the centerpiece of the city layout.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- William Clinger Jr. U.S. Representative [R] Pennsylvania
- Tom Davis U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
- Patricia Elwood Vice Chair National Capital Planning Commission
- Daniel Patrick Moynihan U.S. Senator [D] New York
- Eleanor Holmes Norton Congressional Delegate [D] District of Columbia
- Alice M. Rivlin Director Office of Management and Budget
District of Columbia Oversight Bill
Mayor Barry and others discussed the District of Columbia Oversight Bill which should help return the city to financial…
District of Columbia Oversight Bill Signing
President Clinton signed into law the District of Columbia Financial Responsibility and Management Assistance…