School Bus Safety
The committee looked at transportation safety issues affecting school children, including handrail defects in school buses and license requirements for bus operators.
People in this video
- Noel Biery Spokesman National School Transportation Assn.
- Charles Gauthier Executive Director National Assn. State Dirs. Pupil Transp.
- Susan Hafner Spokeswoman American Public Transportation Assn.
- Ronald L. Kinney Supervisor California->Education Department
- Kyle Martin President National School Transportation Assn.
- Philip Recht Administrator National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Marshall Rickert Executive Vice President American Assn. of Motor Vehicle Administrators
- James Scapellato Director Federal Highway Administration->Motor Carrier Safety
- William Schenck Prosecutor Greene County, OH
- Terry Voy Consultant Iowa->Education Department
- Richard "Mike" Michael DeWine U.S. Senator [R] Ohio
National Right to Work Act
Committee members heard testimony concerning S.581, which would ensure that non-union workers who work in unionized…
National Institutes of Health
Food and Drug Product Approval Process
The committee heard testimony on the Food and Drug Administration’s approval process for new drugs and other…
Health Insurance Reform
Conference committee members debated the final conference report on legislation which would change regulations…