School Bus Safety
The committee looked at transportation safety issues affecting school children, including handrail defects in school buses and license requirements for bus operators.
People in this video
- Biery, Noel Spokesman National School Transportation Assn.
- Gauthier, Charles Executive Director National Assn. State Dirs. Pupil Transp.
- Hafner, Susan Spokeswoman American Public Transportation Assn.
- Kinney, Ronald L. Supervisor California->Education Department
- Martin, Kyle President National School Transportation Assn.
- Recht, Philip Administrator National Highway Traffic Safety Admin.
- Rickert, Marshall Executive Vice President American Assn. of Motor Vehicle Administrators
- Scapellato, James Director Federal Highway Administration->Motor Carrier Safety
- Schenck, William Prosecutor Greene County, OH
- Voy, Terry Consultant Iowa->Education Department
- DeWine, Richard "Mike" Michael U.S. Senator [R] Ohio
National Right to Work Act
Committee members heard testimony concerning S.581, which would ensure that non-union workers who work in unionized…
National Institutes of Health
Food and Drug Product Approval Process
The committee heard testimony on the Food and Drug Administration’s approval process for new drugs and other…
Health Insurance Reform
Conference committee members debated the final conference report on legislation which would change regulations…