Proposed Repeal of Gasoline Tax
The committee heard testimony on proposed legislation to repeal the 1993 gasoline tax.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Thomas J. Donohue President American Trucking Associations
- Carol Hallett President and CEO Air Transport Assn. of America
- Edwin L. Harper President and CEO Association of American Railroads
- Susan Perry Senior Vice President American Bus Association
- Melvin Sherbert Chairman Service Station Dealers of America->Legislative Committee
- William V. Roth Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Delaware
Gas Tax Repeal
After a Senate Finance Committee hearing on repealing a federal gasoline tax passed in 1993, Mr. Hager talked…
Telephone lines were opened for viewer telephone calls on gasoline prices and taxes.
Consumer Price Index Report
Before voting on their final report, committee members heard testimony from members of the Advisory Commission on the…
Highway Safety Funding
In the 10th hearing on the reauthorization bill for the Intermodal Surface Transportation and Efficiency Act,…