Mr. Cohen discussed the difference from a newspaper, and wire service, and addressed callers questions.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Boxer, Barbara U.S. Representative [D] California
- Cohen, Ronald Bureau Chief United Press International->Washington, DC
- Hughes, William J. U.S. Representative [D] New Jersey
- Jones, James R. U.S. Representative [D] Oklahoma
- Levitas, Elliott H. U.S. Representative [D] Georgia
- Ratchford, William Richard U.S. Representative [D] Connecticut
- Rudd, Eldon Dean U.S. Representative [R] Arizona
- Yates, Sidney U.S. Representative [D] Illinois
- Lamb, Brian Host C-SPAN
The House debated a tax reform bill which passed by a voice vote caused by confusion on the House floor where there was…
College education and the impact of your degree on the workforce was discussed along with answering viewers questions…
The House agreed to the Foley motion to table the Hunter motion to discharge the Committee on Armed Services from…
While under the suspension of the rules the House passed several measures. Of special note was H.R. 2987, the Flag…